Guided Trail Rides
Horses are available beginning Memorial Day weekend.
Upper Meadow Rides
Upper Meadow Rides are approximatly 1 hour and 15 minutes long, cost $25.00 per person, and leaves at 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM and 4:00 PM daily. The ride takes you through the Upper Meadow, across the river, and then back down the far side of the river in a scenic loop.
Half Day Ride
The Half Day Ride is about three and a half hours long, leaves at 10:30AM and costs $55 per person. Typically the ride takes you to a vista overlooking Relief Reservoir, where many people enjoy a lunch they packed or hiking to the dam and taking pictures.
All Day Ride
Day rides are the way to go if you want to have a longer ride, and still
have time to have a picnic, and fish or hike around the wilderness. Rides
leave at 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM. This trip normally goes to Kennedy Lake or
Kennedy Creek, with some excellent trout fishing. We do offer a discounted
rate for groups of multiple riders.
- 1-2 Riders, $90 per person
- 3-8 Riders, $75 per person
- 9-15 Riders, $70 per person
With reservations for the All Day Ride, you may also choose from one of several alternate destinations.
- Lower Relief - 5 hrs. / creek fishing / view of Granite Dome
- Kennedy Lake - 4.5 hrs. / excellent fishing and scenery
- Lunch Meadow - 6 hrs. / High Alpine scenery above tree line
Carson Iceberg Wilderness
- Min. 2 people / reservations required / $5.00 stock transportation fee per person added to Emigrant Basin Wilderness rates.
- St. Mary's Trail - Saint Mary's Pass, Sonora Peak, Carson River.
- Seven Pines Trail - Red Peak, Sheepherder Camp.
- Dardanelles Cones Trail - Sword Lake, McCormic Creek.
- Arnot Creek Trail - Highland Creek, Hiram Meadow.
- Iceberg Trail - Disaster Creek, Paradise Valley, Boulder Creek, Clark's Meadow, and Spicer Reservoir.